DR. ABS E-BOOK
The Dr. Abs 30 in 30 Fitness e-book is a 1-month workout Challenge regimen where you perform 30 workouts (20 body weight workouts, 10 cardio sessions) in a span of 30 days.
No weights necessary! All you need is a yoga mat, 1 resistance band, music that pumps you up, and a burning desire to give it all you got!
Have a big event coming up such as a graduation, gala, reunion, wedding etc??
Want to get into the best shape of your life and turn heads at that event? Well then this challenge is for YOU! My wife and I specifically designed this bootcamp to get us both physically and mentally strong for our big wedding day! We hope to inspire you, challenge you, and uplift you to not only set personal goals but achieve them to get your desired results!
Dr. Abs Wedding Bootcamp includes:
* 3-month overall-body workout challenge
* Emphasis placed on body parts that will have you looking great in that tux or dress (shoulders, arms, back, abs, glutes etc)
* Rest in between sets is timed to add a cardio element to your training and will be ramped in months 2 and 3 to increase fat burning as your body gets stronger
* Exercises, sets and reps are laid out for you to take the guess work out
* I-phone friendly compatibility to get your workouts in on-the-go
* Virtual “play” buttons for each exercise take you to my YouTube channel where Rachel and I will show you how to perform the exercise properly
This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Bryan Abasolo and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Dr. Abasolo takes no responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.